Friday, January 22, 2010

We are Moving.....soon!

Pro Digital Photos is moving to Main St. Pleasant Grove!! It's really only a 2 block move. LOL, but we are really excited to have more space. We will announce our new location on March 1st when it opens!

I am also now the new City Chairman in charge of Marketing for Down Town Main Street in Pleasant Grove. My goal is to have all the vacant properties on Main St. 100% occupied by the end of 2010. I will keep you posted every time a new business moves to our street. By 2011, PG Main St. will be a super cute destination shopping area for women. I just can't wait!




2 comments:

jeri said...

That is awesome because we have a BEAUTIFUL downtown area and it just doesn't have any fun places to visit or shop. I'm WAY excited!

Kat said...

I was down there the other day and wondered which spot was yours. I'm excited for you guys and it is such a plasure working with you!